Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm in a Groovy Treasury

One of the members of the Busy Moms of Etsy team that I belong to made this cool treasury and included my new Aragorn mini-notebook in it.

I'm actually trying to come up with a better name/title for that notebook. Anyone have a good suggestion? I'm calling it "Aragorn at War" right now, but that's just sort of boring, I think. I thought about "End of an Age," but that sounded sort of depressing. Hmm. Maybe I should say something about the king returning? If you've got a better title for it, post it in my comments, please! If someone comes up with one I like, I might just reward them with a little surprise!

3 comments:

  1. I think instead of calling it the end of an era, you should call it a new begining.
    That way its not depressing and it's hopeful =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'll consider that. Right now I've changed it to "Aragorn Arrives," which at least has some alliteration going on and therefore isn't quite as boring as what I had before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strider’s Transformation.
    Metamorphosis of a King.
    Maybe something along those lines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?