Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fairy Tales Can Come True

I love fairy tales. The heroics, the romance, the shiny armor and pretty dresses. Good triumphing over evil. I practically wore out my copy of Grimm's fairy tales when I was a kid. And so I've created this finger puppet playset that includes the classic fairy tale trio: a knight, a princess, and a fire-breathing dragon. Like my other finger puppets, these are small enough they fit on my 19-month-old's fingers, but they stretch enough to fit on mine too. These are great for imaginative play -- your child can make up their own narratives and act them out with the puppets -- even put on a play for Grandpa and Grandma!

I'm dreaming up other finger puppet sets too, so stay tuned to see what else I come up with :-D

2 comments:

  1. Inspired by the Grr! Argh! monster at Mutant Enemy, I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, not especially, but he'd be a fun one to try to recreate. Though those fingers might drive me crazy, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?