Monday, March 2, 2009

And the award goes to...

Rose of Life, Love, Yarn! has awarded me the Kreative Blogger Award! I'd like to thank the Academy (because one should always thank the Academy, no matter what honor you're receiving), my parents for encouraging my creativity, and especially you, my loyal readers, who give me a reason to blog.

In return for receiving this prestigious award, I am supposed to list seven things that you love and then pass the award on to seven people... tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

So, seven things I love:

1. Falling snow
2. Cowboy movies
3. A new skein of yarn
4. Watching my small boy sleep
5. Writing a scene with a good emotional punch
6. My new striped pajamas
7. A hot shower

And now, I bequeath the title of Kreative Blogger upon these seven bloggers:

Knitsational
Back at the Ranch
Kaleida Eclectics
AbbieRoad
kid-N Around
Simply Leilani

Congratulations to the winners!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Haha, now I have something to blog about tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?