Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brand New Sachets!

I'm adding a new line of items to my shop tonight: sachets! I've listed three so far, and I'll be adding more patterns, shapes, and sizes in the next few days.

You may ask, what can you do with a sachet? Aren't they something old ladies hang in their closets to make their clothes smell funny? Well, you can definitely put these in your closet, though your clothes will smell good, not funny. Or you can put them in your sock drawer, your linen closet, anywhere you want to be greeted with a nice scent. You can even put them under your pillow at night, or in your car instead of a cheesy cardboard pine tree.

These sachets are handmade from cotton and nylon fabrics and filled with amazing potpourri from fellow Etsy artiste Layla. Her shop contains soaps, potpourri, tea, candles, and all kinds of dried herbs and flowers, and she has a great blog too. The four scents I'll be offering are: cinnamon, lemon, lavender, and honeysuckle rose. If I get a good response to these, I may offer more scents in the future.

3 comments:

  1. I love sachets!! There is one in every single one of my drawers, and even one under my kitchen sink :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top patchwork one with the edging is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose -- I hadn't thought of putting one under my sink. It's always manky under there, that's so smart!

    DKoren -- thanks! I've got another edged one finished and am working on a third... now I just need a sunny day to take pics of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?