Monday, March 16, 2009

My First Treasury!

I just got my first treasury! It's called Write Here, Write Now, and is a collection of some of the awesome journals for sale on Etsy. Some of them have movie or literary themes, like Hamlet and Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, as you'd expect from me. And some of them are just pretty or groovy or eye-catching.

If you don't know what a treasury is, it's a selection of items that a specific Etsy member really likes and wants to show off to others. A lot of times they have themes, like a specific color or season or idea, or are a collection of different kinds of one thing, like my journal treasury.

I hope you'll check out my treasury -- I've waited a long time to get it, and I'm really proud of my picks! It's only available for three days, so go see it right now!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first treasury! Thanks for introducing yourself on my thread in the forums. It's so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way... thanks for including the definition, cuz I went, um... she got a job as a treasurer? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?