Friday, February 27, 2009

February Blues

I've been kind of blue lately. I haven't been able to take pics of some new items for Huggermugger because it's been cloudy or my battery was dead or I needed a nap instead. I actually sold a couple items off-site... to my dad. But I just haven't had anything to write about, or motivation to find something bloggable. Must be February -- this month always makes me feel like I'm with Frodo and Sam in Mordor, wandering endlessly through a world of grey. I'm so glad it's almost March!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You've pretty much described how I've been feeling lately! I am so ready for spring to come!

    Hopefully we'll get some sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! March! Then, before we know it, it will be July! Whoopee!! I can't wait!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to spring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel,I've been pretty blah lately, too. And now it's going to be raining here for three days straight. BLAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photo my dear! Need a little blogging inspiration? I gave you an award on my blog! Stop on over and claim it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know I'm not the only one with the end-of-winter blues!

    Rose, an award? How cool! I'll go check out your blog right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?