Monday, February 2, 2009

Praise the Lord and Pass the Baby Hats!

According to this article that Knitsational pointed me to, the CPSIA deadline for mandatory lead testing for all children's products has been pushed back a year. So I've reactivated my baby hats and can sell them legally until next February. Hooray!

In other news, the vacation is going nicely so far -- we've spent a couple days just relaxing and recuperating from the stomach ailment that laid the three of us low last week. Mmm.

4 comments:

  1. I am thrilled about it! But mainly because I'm addicted to a couple of handmade kids items. You know....for the girls....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's been pushed back, your hats are too cute not to sell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie -- hee, I know what you mean about being addicted to kids items. Like that felted mouse you posted about last week? Too cute! Things like that are a must-have... for Daniel, of course....

    April -- aww, thanks! I'm really happy because I just sold one of my hats thru Etsy last week. I've sold ten or so of them offline, but that was the first via Huggermugger and I was all bummed I'd have to yank them so soon after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag! Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.. details on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?