Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm It!

I've been tagged by Blueberry Junkie, so here goes!

  1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 6 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they have been "tagged" by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. My favorite VeggieTales songs are "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" and "Monkey."

2. I don't know how to knit... but I'm considering learning.

3. I can unwrap a Starburst candy with my tongue.

4. I love asparagus.

5. I've been keeping a journal since I was fourteen.

6. I performed in an all-female version of Monty Python's "Buying a Bed" skit for a talent show in college. I played the husband.

I now duly tag:

1. Dano's Grammy
2. Knitsational
3. Ginger Ingenue
4. Rose
5. Aprilis
6. Honey Bear Beads

Play if you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?