Friday, August 21, 2009

Square Hip

Square Hip is one of my favorite Etsy shops. It's full of cute hair bows, bibs, burp cloths, and... recycled crayons.

I'm all about these recycled crayons! I bought a couple sets a few months ago because Daniel is all into Winnie the Pooh and also into coloring, so how could I resist these super-cute crayons? Plus, they're recycled, which is always good. PLUS, half of the proceeds from all the different crayons get donated either to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation or the Autism Society.

And these are amazing crayons! Daniel has yet to break a single one, and he's really good at breaking crayons. It does help that they're not long and thin like normal crayons, but he has tossed them on the floor, dropped them, and even run over them with his ride-on bulldozer, and they do not break. To me, that is way worth $1 a crayon. Especially when they're so cute!

Square Hip has lots of shapes available, not just the Pooh, Lego, and Halloween shapes I've got posted here. And they'll do a custom orders for you, so you can get whatever assortment in whatever colors you want. I just ordered a whole bunch to give as gifts to some of the little people in my life (specifically some of the ones who are about to become big brothers and sisters).

2 comments:

  1. Those crayons are so fun, I think the legos are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those cool? Those and the Winnie-the-Pooh set are definitely my favorites too. I think the Legos are what originally caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?