Monday, April 27, 2009

Don't Forget Mom!

Mother's Day is less than two weeks away -- have you gotten your mom a present yet? Or at least a card? Or are you one of those buy-whatever-is left-at-Walmart-that-morning types?


Well, inspired by my own cool Mom, I've just added a new journal to my shop. I call it my Invincible Mom mini-notebook. Every mom needs to be invincible, whether her battles be with tantrum-throwing toddlers, cranky cashiers, or the occasional fire-breathing dragon. This journal celebrates Mom's strength, but it also recognizes her need to daydream once in a while, if only to escape her battle zone for a bit.

Like all my mini-notebooks, this gem is only $5. Would your mom love to unwrap this on May 10th? Better buy it before someone else does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?