Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Santa Fe Rollups

We had so much fun making these!  My 4-year-old and 2-year-old always want to help me cook, and usually they just get to help with prep work because I don't let them near the stove yet.  But this time, they got to help with every step!  I did have to do most of the cheese-sprinkling, though, once I discovered that more cheese was going in their mouths than on the wraps.  We at the leftovers for lunch today, and I realized this would be a great recipe to share, so I quick took a photo before I ate the last little bit.


Santa Fe Rollups


Ingredients:


1 16oz can refried beans
1 bag fresh baby spinach
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
8 oz shaved ham
8-10 medium tortillas
sour cream
salsa

Directions:


Spread beans evenly over tortillas (a rubbery spatula works well for this),  Layer with spinach, cheeses, and ham.  Roll tortillas up like a jelly roll.  Chill until ready to serve.  Serve with sour cream and salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?