Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bright Baubles Scarf

Yay! I got pics taken of my scarf yesterday and uploaded it to my store -- check it out! I love this bright purple yarn, it's sport weight, so fairly soft and thick enough to be warm, but has some fun play to it. I got two small skeins of it on clearance a month or so ago and wish I'd picked up more, because I'm in love with it. I may have to be selfish and use what I've got left to make something for myself :-)

Anyway, the scarf's not just purple, it's got lines of different neon colors, and a multicolored neon fringe. The fringe might be my favorite part of this scarf, because I knotted the different strands together to give it a lattice look.

I worked the scarf in double-crochet Vs to match the look of my Bright Baubles hats, and of course, it's made from the same yarns.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one and that's a great piture of it. You're really getting getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! I did some more photo experimentation today, and I figure like anything else, practice makes perfect.

    Now if I could just get this silly program to email me when people leave me comments here! Grrr!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?