Saturday, May 8, 2010

FoundHandmade.com

If you haven't visited FoundHandmade.com yet, I advise you to check it out posthaste. It's a neat place for crafters to advertise as well as a great place to discover new things you want to buy :-) I'm working on advertising some of my products there -- it's really easy, and right now it's free! They featured my yellow sun hat on their blog a couple days ago, which is how I learned about them. Anyway, thought you might want to see what they're all about yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Rachel!

    I will go on over and check it out.

    How is your new little one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I see you finally
    reached the BIG 30-
    Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kelly! Yup. I'm no spring chicken anymore. More of a summer chicken, really.

    The new little one is not so little anymore, lol! She'll be 12 weeks tomorrow -- I hope to post some pics then. But she's doing great, growing like crazy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?