Friday, June 5, 2009

Spiral Scrubbies


I tried out a new pattern this week for these adorable spiral scrubbies. They're such fun to make! They're meant to be dish scrubbies, but I'll tell you a secret: they work great in the shower too! The little ridges are equally good at exfoliating and scrubbing away stubborn food bits. Though I'd recommend using a different scrubbie for each job ;-) I'm selling one scrubbie plus a matching washcloth for $7 -- I have two sets made from 100% cotton yarn for sale right now, with more to come.

If you want to use them in the shower, I can add a little loop to them so you can hang them up to dry. Either convo me or request that in the "Notes to Seller" when you check out.

I found the pattern here, on a blog called Crochet Patterns Only, which has all kinds of free patterns created by Judith Prindle.

Don't forget I'm offering a FREE mini-notebook when you spend $10 or more in my store -- offer ends at midnight!!!

2 comments:

  1. these are awesome , great soft colors too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. These scrubbies look just great..like you set and the colors you used...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Stay and chat, won't you?